Blessings Come Out Of Hardships When We Surrender To God

Life comes with hardships and many times we create the very seasons that we are in. For example today's financial problems. I know many people who are way upside down. Well, we too are encountering difficult times, however I'm not facing a mortgage problem, buried in credit card debt, auto loans or other self inflicted debt. I learned long long ago and the hard way not to buy things on credit and run up credit cards. I learned to live within my means and that means even going without at times. Well, as I said I learned the hard way and the fall was hard also. I learned that my flesh, even my desires and the lust of my eye's for things can get the best of me, so I gave it all to God saying I'm weak, but you are not, help me overcome these problems. Lets just say it took some time that's for sure, but the more and more I surrendered these problems to Jesus, the more I overcame them. The blessing that came forth was freedom from debt. For God is not a God of debt or bondage and God wasn't calling me to drown in such things.
 
May the God of liberty shine in your life as you give you problems to Him.
In His Glorious Name Ministries Online

No comments: