Health, The Heart & Living Healthy

As I've gotten older, I have become more aware of my health in the sense that healthy eating and living is a must. I'm not the young kid that I once was that could run and run while eating ton of junk food and skipping meals. These days I'm very careful about what I eat, drink, and also about taking better care of myself. I wish I would have applied that wisdom when I was younger.
 
There are many great websites online that provide volumes of information about healthy living. One web site that I found to be very helpful about the heart is both The American Heart Association and The American Stroke Association. The American Stroke Association is solely focused on reducing disability and death from stroke.
 
Remember, educating yourself can lead to years of healthy living.

No comments: